Sunday, 20 April 2014

Sunday Shopping List #2


 


YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, £30.50, Debenhams
I discovered I wanted this as one of the bridesmaids whose make-up I done on Friday brought this and it looked wonderful on her. It gave such a stunning dewy and natural glow to the skin, and immediately I decided I had to own one for myself. I think this would be perfect for a bride or bridesmaid. You'd have to see it on for yourself as I really can't describe it's beauty well enough. It's pricey but for that kind of look I'd pay it.

MAC Fix+, £14.50, maccosmetics.co.uk
I bought a little mini of this from the MAC in House of Fraser Glasgow the other week, and have been loving it for providing maximum staying power. I used it on my first ever bridal clients (one bride and two bridesmaids) and their make-up lasted beautifully the whole day. I will be blogging about my experiences as soon the photographer posts the photos, as I want to include them in my blog post. I absolutely loved it and thoroughly enjoyed myself! If I'm going to be doing make-up artistry more regularly, I will need a full-size of one of these for sure.

Jump Rings, various prices, Etsy
As I'm always looking for something to do when I'm bored, I've been looking into making my own jewellery so I can sell it on places like Etsy, Depop, etc. I've already got in some supplies but you need jump rings to attach things to other things, and all that malarkey. It's actually more technical than you'd imagine, and you need to research if you want to make quality jewellery that will last. There are loads of suppliers on Etsy who sell such things rather cheaply, so next month I will be purchasing some essentials. I'd love to know if any of my readers make their own jewellery as I need some tips and advice!

MAC Fluidline in Sassy Moss, £15.00, maccosmetics.co.uk
Again, on my travels to MAC House of Fraser Glasgow, I saw this and immediately thought "Yes, I need this!". It's gorgeous colour drew me in and you know I can't resist MAC products at the best of times. I don't actually wear gel liners very often at all, but hey ho, why not add something else to my collection that I don't need?! I am ridiculous, really. Make-up is my number one weakness.

What's your favourite item from this week's list?
Let me know in the comments what you're lusting after!
Hope you all had an amazing Easter :)


Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.