Sunday, 27 April 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

(Long story about what happened to the bottle)

After a long day at work, sometimes you just cannot be bothered using a regular cleanser to take your make-up off. Even though I feel lazy at times, I still don't want to go to bed with my make-up on as I know how bad it is for my skin. That's where L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, £4.49 comes in. This micellar water is amazingly easy to use and is quick at removing even the toughest of make-up. Liquid eyeliner can be swiped away effortlessly and the brightest, boldest lipstick will disappear in one or two rubs. At a fraction of the cost of the infamous Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution, it boasts a massive amount of product at 200ml. Usually, this retails for around £4.99, but is currently half-price on Superdrug.com. If I've swayed you enough with this review, then you should go ahead and snap up this amazing bargain while you can. It's safe to say you're getting your money's worth here. To apply, all you do is drop some of the product on a cotton pad and wipe away. You do not have to completely saturate a cotton pad as you won't use all of it. If you have sensitive skin, then you shouldn't have any problems with using this. The solution has no fragrance, which I love, and it's never irritated the sensitive skin on my cheeks. This micellar solution has three claims: to dissolve make-up, unclog pores and remove impurities, and to tone and soothe skin. It dissolves and removes make-up fantastically, leaving your skin au naturale in no time. There's certaintly no frantic scrubbing to remove mascara or eyebrow pencil using this. Whether it 'unclogs pores' or not is a bit of a tricky statement I feel. Yes, it unclogs make-up from my pores, but there's not enough power there to remove all the other nasties (sebum, dirt, etc.) That's where I'd have to use other beauty treatments, like a face mask, and that's fine. Does it tone and soothe the skin? Yes, I believe it does. The liquid feels lovely and cool on the skin, so if you're feeling a bit flushed you could absolutely use this even if you don't have make-up on. I'll admit I can sometimes be a bit wasteful with this product, but it lasts a good while nonetheless. I honestly cannot fault this product in any way, and I will be repurchasing my second bottle very soon. If a cheap dupe for Bioderma is what you want, this is it!

Have you tried L'Oreal's version of the micellar water?
What's your favourite make-up remover?
Let me know in the comments!

Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy removing my make-up with this! Such a good product. Lovely review!

    http://herheartisinparis.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.