Sunday, 13 April 2014

Depop: Shopping made fun


Buying and selling are two pretty addictive pasttimes for me. I love spending money, if you haven't already guessed by the vast amounts of make-up photos I post on Instagram. I equally love selling items of all kinds too, whether it's make-up, clothes, accessories, electronics, you name it. I frequently sell brand new and used items on my eBay, which you can take a look at if you fancy. Scavenging around my flat for stuff that I just do not need or use is therapeutic to me. I'm clearing space and getting rid of unwanted junk at the same time. Clutter really annoys me, so what could be better than having a clear out AND earning a little bit of dough on the side. I say earn, but I actually use any money I make to pay my credit card off quicker than I normally would. Word of advice, do not take out a credit card. If you're like me and can't help yourself, you will max it out and seriously regret it. My card is getting cut up and chucked away once it's paid off. Worrying about money is an unnecessary stress in my life that I don't need.

If you're looking for a new and exciting way to sell, buy or even swap, then you should check out Depop. It's an app which can be downloaded on Android or iPhone, and it's really good fun. It's interface is reminiscent of Instagram, and has similiar liking and commenting features. If you see something you like, all you have to do is click the buy button underneath the photo, and that's basically it. It's simple, easy-to-use and is admittedly a million times more interesting than eBay. The biggest pro for me is that there are no dreaded insertion fees. That's right - it's free to list on Depop. Magic! If you're into the whole buying/selling/swapping malarkey, why not give me a follow on Depop and see what I have to offer? My username is @naomiicarolx. I include P&P in my prices and send items out by Royal Mail as I've always done.
Happy shopping!


Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.