Friday, 4 April 2014

Bomb Cosmetics Diamonds & Pearls Bath Creamer






I love buying pretty bath products and Bomb Cosmetics have been my go-to brand for the past while. After trying their Tangerine Queen Bath Creamer last year, I decided to try some more of these little gems. This one literally is like a gem though - a white sphere with pink pearls and silver hexagonal glitter pieces. The Diamonds & Pearls Bath Creamer (30g / £2.09) has a delicate floral scent and isn't at all overpowering. Okay, maybe if you sat and sniffed the product for ages it would hurt your head, but when it's used as it's supposed to be in the bath, it's just right. The glitter is released into the water throughout, creating a sparkly bathtime treat. As with my previous bath creamer experience, the water is transformed into a beautiful liquid silkiness, which feels divine on your skin. Diamonds & Pearls contains pure magnolia & ylang ylang oils, cocoa and shea butters, which are great for moisturising your body. When trying this out, I actually gave my dry, problem areas a quick massage in the bath (elbows, heels, etc) to try and soften them. I have to say, it kinda worked! Although it hasn't eliminated the problem completely, it has most definitely softened the skin, and will make any cracked, gross-looking skin less unsightly. I just have a few little notes, which are not at all negative, but I wanted to mention them for the sake of a thorough review. The glitter will stick on the sides of your bath so be sure to rinse it away after you've finished your chill-out sesh. I've never heard of glitter staining a bath, but you're better to be safe than sorry. The second and final note is that a few of the glitter pieces stuck to my skin afterwards. You have to actually sit and pick them off, which can be a bit fidgety but it only took a minute. It would perhaps be best to use this at night-time when you're going to be inside and you have time to mess around, rather than using it before you go out. All in all, another gorgeous product and experience from Bomb Cosmetics was had. Check out www.bombcosmetics.co.uk for more fabulous (and vegan friendly) bathtime products.

What do you think of Bomb Cosmetics bathtime goodies?
What's YOUR favourite bath product?
Let me know in the comments!

Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I've heard lots about Bomb Cosmetics but haven't tried anything from them yet! I hope to try a bath creamer, they sound so luxurious and moisturising from what you described. It's a shame about the glitter sticking, but at least it makes your skin softer! x

    Kathryn | effievanity
    (hope you can enter my spring palette giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a fab brand :) I've really enjoyed what I've tried from them so far. Definitely makes a bath fun :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I have yet to try any of bomb cosmetics, this looks so pretty! even though the glitter was sticky I still really want to give it ago the bath water looks heavenly xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and really pretty :) give them a go
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.