Sunday, 23 March 2014

Sunday Shopping List #1

I don't want to do anything on a Sunday. Even the word makes me want to be lazier than usual. I don't want to compromise on my blog posts though, so I'll be starting a new series as of today called Sunday Shopping List. It's basically a beauty wishlist, but with a snazzier title. Being a beauty blogger is a dangerous hobby, especially for your bank account. So what better way to annoy yourself than to post a wishlist filled with amazing things that you can't afford! Enjoy!

My favourite brush of all time is my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, so why wouldn't I want to try another offering from this fabulous brand? I've heard it can make your foundation application flawless when used properly, and I'm always looking for the perfect base. With it's different edges and contours, it's supposed to be great for getting into smaller areas, like the side of the nose.

I've always wanted to have bright pink hair, ever since my early teens. Recently I've took a sudden notion to just do it and see what happens. I've always been too afraid incase the bleach severely damages my hair and there's no way to go back. My hair is very fine and falls out quite a bit anyway, so I probably should never touch bleach in my life. I get bored with my hair too easily though, and want to do something different. I've done my research on this particular kit and for the most part, people are really positive about it.

Moroccanoil is one of those brands that I've always lusted over, but haven't splurged out on anything of theirs due to the price point. There's also the fact that I'd rather spend my money on make-up or skincare, rather than hair products. My hair is dry from the roots down, and it could do with a little moisture boost every now and again. I adore Moroccanoil's packaging too - it's just so attractive!


I've seen a few reviews of this in the past couple of days, and it just makes me want it even more. I love the idea of the sponge applicator, although I'll be making sure I give it a good clean after each use. Bloggers seem to like this affordable offering from Maybelline, and my concealer collection is in a word, lacking.

Have you tried anything from this week's wishlist?
Let me know what you're lusting after in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh the RT sponge is amazing, I love it! It's so cheap too :) I love your new blog design, it's gorgeous! By the way lovely, on your about page on google + the link to your blog doesn't work! didn't want you to lose any traffic xx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so happy with it. :)
      Cheers for letting me know ^_^ I forgot to update it with my new URL.
      x

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.