Friday, 21 March 2014

SPRING: Lips (feat. Urban Decay, Givenchy & more)

Seeing as Spring officially started yesterday (or so they say), I wanted to share my favourite make-up products that are befitting of sunny days, walks on the beach and spending time outside with your friends and family! Spring colours to me are whimsical and fun, and I think both bright and light shades work fantastically for this particular season. Bring out your best sparkly lipgloss or your boldest, craziest lip colour. It's time to rock the Spring look.




Swatched, L-R: Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss in Glitter Rock, NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in I'm Coming Out, Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet, Givenchy Gelée D'Interdit in Neon Orange, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Snow Pink, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Scoop, Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Jelly Fish (same order as first picture).

Which Spring-time lip colours will you be sporting this season?
Let me know your recommendations in the comments!
Have a fabulous day as always.


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the revlon lip butters, I have heard so much about these
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many to choose from :) give them a go!
      x

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.