Tuesday, 25 March 2014

OOTD #2

You'll notice that I've recently rebranded my blog as Glitterbomb, rather than the old Glitterbomb Makeup. The reason for this is that I feel like it's time for me as a blogger to expand beyond solely make-up and beauty. Today's post features one of my favourite outfit combos. It's comfy but at the same time, it screams me and I think it's the perfect embodiment of my personal style. I'm both a girly girl but at the same time, a bit edgy. I love studs and spikes, weird prints and leather most of all. Let me know what you think of my OOTD in the comments!





The standout piece of this entire outfit for me is the Edgy Spiked Tiger Sweater (Forever 21, £15.03). It's a super lightweight knitted jumper, which washes beautifully and is one of my favourite items from my wardrobe right now. I absolutely adore the spikes on the shoulders. I think they just make it so gorgeous and unique.

Next, we have the Crazy Bones Leggings (Forever 21, £unknown), which are practical but fun at the same time. I would wear these to work, on a normal day or even on a night out. The bones kinda stretch because my legs are a bit chunky, but I think they still look pretty snazzy on me anyway.

I've always wanted to own a pair of Dr. Martens. My friend has a metallic purple pair which I wore on my birthday night out back in November. They were incredibly comfortable, and they gave me the look that I was going for. I wore a dress and the purple DM's that night, a style which I love. There's nothing prettier than a dress and boots. I went out and bought my very own pair of Doc Martens a few months ago, and have not been disappointed. Mines are the Black & Grey Skulls & Roses print (Schuh, £100). I will say one thing though: they hurt like a bitch on your heels when you are first trying to break them in. Just be warned. Once they are broken in, they will be your favourite pair of boots - I guarantee it. I don't know how I ever lived without these babies.

Would you wear my OOTD?
What's your favourite outfit of the moment?


                           Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Oh my days, I need the docs! They are KILLER!

    L x

    www.scottishbitches.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! They're definitely a favourite :)
      x

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.