Friday, 28 March 2014

BLOG SALE (make-up, fragrance, nails, hair, etc)

The amount of make-up I own and have either never used or have used once when I first bought it, is ridiculous. Decluttering your life starts with decluttering what you own, and a blog sale is a perfect way for me to do that. If you see anything that tickles your fancy, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will email you the payment details. I will reserve items for a total of 24 hours, after which they will be released back for sale. P&P is worked out as per my experience in sending items through eBay and their postage calculator. I will be updating the blog sale with further items in due course. I will post a link on Twitter everytime I add a bundle of new items, so make sure you're following me there! A strikethrough means an item has been sold, and an underline means an item has been reserved. (@glitterb0mb). I hope you find something that you like! If you have any questions about an item, do not hesitate to email me (naomiicarolx@gmail.com) or let me know in the comments.

Anatomicals Help The Paw Vitamin Rich Hand Cream (used 3-4 times) - £2.00, Decleor Aroma Cleanse Mattifying Lotion (used 3-4 times, about 90-95% left) £10.00, The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector (used 2-3 times) - £2.00


Victoria's Secret Eau de Parfum Sample Set (brand new & unopened) - £3.00, Beyonce Heat Perfume (used, about 85-90% left) - £4.00


Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Set (brand new & unopened) - £8.00, Neal & Wolf Volumising Lotion (used, approx. 80-85% left) - £4.00



Benefit I'm Glam Therefore I Am Palette - (used) - £4.50, So Susan Wide Awake Palette (used) - £3.00



MUA Starry Night Palette (used) - £1.00


Collection Bronze Glow (swatched once) - £2.00, Urban Decay Loose Eyeshadow in Yeyo (used 2-3 times) - £3.00, NYX Eyeshadow in Navy Blue (used 2-3 times) - £2.00, Pure BB Cream in Light (swatched once) - £2.00, ELF Baked Blush in #D28 (used twice) - £2.00, Beauty UK Line & Define Eye Pencil in Black (used 2-3 times) - £2.00, Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder (used twice) - £6.00, ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Check Me out (used twice) - £1.50, ELF Cream Blush in Heartbreaker (used 2-3 times) - £2.00, Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 06 (used 2-3 times) - £2.00


Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Show Off (used, about 90% left) - £1.50, OPI Nail Lacquer Pink Shatter (used once) - £4.00, Rimmel Lasting Finish in Sunshine (used, about 90% left) - £2.00, Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Spangles (used 2-3 times) - £1.50, ELF Nail Polish (shade unknown, light mint shade, used once) - £1.00, Barry M Nail Paint Instant Nail Effects (used twice) - £2.00, Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Hip Hop (used, about 90-95% left) - £1.50, Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Bongo Beat (used, about 95% left) - £1.50

  Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. How much are you charging or postage babe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the item. All the pricing is on the Royal Mail website. :) The bigger the item, the more the postage. I don't mind combining P&P on items aswell.
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.