Sunday, 12 January 2014

RED




L-R top row: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 107, L'Oreal Color Riche Serum in True Red, Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Russian Roulette, MAC Stylistics Lipglass in Witty, Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Valentine, Butter London Lippy in Chancer, Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, Dior Ultra Gloss Reflect in 757
L-R bottom row: MAC Lipglass in Russian Red, Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lipliner in Red Diva

Red is a colour that I feel, looks fantastic on everyone - from the palest and milkiest to the deepest and darkest skin tones. What makes red such a dynamic and versatile colour is that there is a whole spectrum of contrasting shades, which you can match to your own mood, outfit or accessories. I found what I could from my collection of red lip products to showcase just how very different reds can be when compared alongside. For me, red is the embodiment of power, brazenness and individualism. Since it's still winter (we had snow yesterday!), you can pull off these colours with ease and look every inch the goddess you can be.

Have a fabulous day, whatever you're doing!
Stay up to date with Glitterbomb Makeup by following via GFC or Bloglovin'!

P.S. I'm also running a Twitter giveaway for one of you to win two super sparkly Barry M Nail Paints. Check my Twitter for details! Ends 19th Jan. UK only.

2 comments:

  1. i love RED color >.<
    i just have 1 red lipstick >.< i should collect all red lipstick >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, grow your collection! I love red lip colours too :)
      x

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.