Monday, 20 January 2014

Lush Space Girl Bath Ballistic

Baths are boring! I'd take a shower over a bath anyday but recently I've been wanting to just chill out at night and watch my TV shows on Netflix. I was in Glasgow at the weekend and decided to pop into Lush as I haven't been in one of their stores in literally ages. I picked up a few goodies, and the Space Girl Bath Ballistic was definitely one of my favourites of the bunch. Lots of people think this one smells like parma violets, but I get more of a sherbet feel from it. I absolutely adored the scent of the product itself, and it made the bath water smell gorgeous too. I chucked this into bath and was really impressed with the colours it gave off and the way it fizzed about (it contains popping candy!) It makes the water sparkly too! What could be better? As you'll see from the video, it first gives off a stunning swirl of red and lilac, and then starts turning more into purple tones. One of the key ingredients in Space Girl is grapefruit oil which Lush says "refreshes and uplifts your mood" and "clarifies and tones the skin". It also has bergamot inside, which is good for relaxation. Whether it was this bath ballistic in particular, or just the hot water, I definitely felt relaxed on this occasion. Space Girl is also preservative-free, if that kind of thing is important to you. I loved using this yummy and highly-entertaining bath ballistic from Lush, and can't wait to try more in the future! If I had one of these for every day, bath time would be the highlight of my evening. This one is a definite repurchase.










video

Do you love or loathe Lush's bath products?
Are there that I need to add to my wishlist immediately?!
Let me know in the comments!
Stay up to date with Glitterbomb Makeup by following via GFC or Bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love a bath bomb, baths would definitely boring without the products we put in them!

    I'd recommend that you try Dragons Egg and Twilight, if you haven't already; they're my 2 faves!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this one too, I loved it. I agree about Dragon's Egg and Twilight - they are so pretty! I also love Tisty Tosty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bath bomb so much, the smell is just amazing :)

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.