Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Etsy Wishlist #3

I consider myself a major girly girl - I love all things pink, sparkly, glittery, cute, sequinned, you name it. On the other hand I equally adore the macabre, dark and sinister. One of my 'things' is skulls. Skulls on everything. You name it - skull books, ornaments, jewellery, clothing, shoes. The list is endless. Anything with a skull on it or a skull itself just does it for me. I want to adorn my whole flat with them, nay, my whole life. It's just an obsession of mines that is steadily growing out of control. So you won't be surprised to see that this edition of my Etsy wishlist is mainly skull-themed. Be afraid, be very afraid!

 


 

1. Small Glass Cross Pendant Choker Necklace - £2.70
2. Sugar Skull Upcycled Dictionary Art - £4.36
3. Sugar Skull Filagree - £18.10
4. Sugar Skull Wooden iPhone Case - £12.47

What's on your Etsy wishlist?
Are you a collector/obsessee of anything?
Let me know in the comments!


Stay up to date with Glitterbomb Makeup by following via GFC or Bloglovin'!

P.S. I'm also running a Twitter giveaway for one of you to win two super sparkly Barry M Nail Paints. Check my Twitter for details! Ends 19th Jan. UK only.

4 comments:

  1. I like the glass cross necklace! Etsy always has such great stuff! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that skull print is gorgeous! I used to be skull obsessed and pretty much only ever used Skull accessories haha! Now I'm a collector/obsessor over starssssss! xxx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That phone case and the filigree skull are soooo pretty! Made their way onto my wishlist
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love etsy for gifts and for looking for gifts for myself to suggest to the other half ;) so many pretty things and it feels good to support smaller businesses x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.