Sunday, 13 October 2013

Empties #2

Hello my lovelies!
Today I'm bringing you my second installment of Empties - an assortment of beauty and other household products that I've completely used up. It's such a good feeling to use up products that have been sitting around for a while, and I actually really enjoyed using all of the products I'm showing you. Read on to see my thoughts on each product individually...



My moisturiser for the past while now has been the Neutrogena Ultimate Moisture Day Cream, a product made specifically for those of us with dry skin. It also contains an SPF 10, which means you don't have to worry about putting on a separate SPF daily, if that is part of your routine. I really liked this moisturiser but I felt as though it wasn't combatting my dry patches completely, so I have since started using a different moisturiser. Repurchase? I bought my second tube of this not long ago, so at least I can use it as an emergency back-up. I raved about the L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo in my previous empties post and my feelings are reciprocated with the matching conditioner. This was such a gorgeous product to use. Repurchase? Most definitely! Hand washes are one of my things. You can just cannot beat clean hands and a lovely scent. Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Moisturising Handwash smells exactly like it's named and has the most amazing fragrance. It's vegan-friendly too, if that kind of thing floats your boat. Repurchase? Yes. Cotton wool pads are a definite necessity in my beauty routine. I use them along with my Bioderma Micelle Solution for removing make-up at the end of the day. Asda's Skinsystem Oval Cosmetic Cotton Pads do the trick just fine. Repurchase? Yep, I need 'em. Alberto Balsam Coconut & Lychee Conditioner and Mandarin Shampoo are two pretty decent hair products that you don't even have to alternate with their matching counterparts. They're also generally quite cheap wherever you find them. I never, ever finish a shampoo and conditioner at the same time or even remotely around the same time. Is that just me? Repurchase? I wouldn't run out to buy them but I'd use them again. Treaclemoon are a lovely brand in general and their Iced Strawberry Dream Bath & Shower Gel is no exception. It's such a girly and yummy scent and I can't fault this product at all. Repurchase? Yes please. Last but not least, we have Dove Beauty Finish Deodorant, which done what it needed to do. It's scent was feminine and slightly floral but wasn't at all chemically-smelling like some other deodorants I've used. Repurchase? I would.

What did you think of my empties this time around?
Leave a comment and let me know!
Hope you all had a brilliant weekend.

Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via GFC or Bloglovin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.