Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment





I received the Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment (£12.95/200ml) in my July Beautecobox (which was fab, by the way), and couldn't wait to try it out as I don't really give my locks any special treatment. Firstly, let's just appreciate how gorgeous the packaging on this is. It looks 'salon professional' and it's something you'd want to show off on your dresser. Neal & Wolf say that this treatment was created to "repair damaged hair, using a unique combination of intensive conditioners that deliver an instant transformation. The difference in texture and appearance is truly stunning, leaving hair shiny, healthy and manageable". The blurb on the back of the product implies that this is suitable for every day use, although I personally would not use something so intense every time I washed my hair. For me, I think I'll stick to perhaps once a week. The directions tell you to massage through wet hair for 3-5 minutes and then rinse out thoroughly. I shampooed and conditioned my hair as normal in the shower, and then applied this everywhere (roots, scalp, ends and all) and massaged in for about 3 minutes or so. As you're washing the product out, you can feel immediately that this has done something good to your hair. My hair felt softer and smoother which is a feeling I love when rinsing my hair. After my shower, I went ahead with my usual blow-drying. My hair appeared more manageable, healthy-looking and was still so soft even after putting it through the harshness that comes with a hairdryer. The scent of this product is absolutely divine, although I can't actually describe it. If anyone else can, leave me a comment below! You can still smell it on your hair after you've styled and dried - not in the way that every single person you pass will be able to pick up the scent though. It's clean and perfectly subtle. All in all, I really enjoyed using this intensive hair care treatment and will continue to use it up. You can get your own at www.nealandwolf.com.

What are your thoughts on this product?
Let me know in the comments!

Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via GFC or Bloglovin?

4 comments:

  1. I honestly think this is one of the best intense conditioners I've ever used, I absolutely love it, the smell and how it makes my hair feel... pure luxury! Like you say though, not really for daily use especially if you have quite oily hair!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not - my hair is mega oily anyway! I loooove the smell
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing..

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.