Saturday, 17 August 2013

Bomb Cosmetics Tangerine Queen Bath Creamer


Baths are somewhat of a rarity in my life. I find them both boring and relaxing - you just kind of sit there and stare at the wall or you want to close your eyes and chill out in the lovely, hot water. The latter is something I would not advise though incase you drowned your poor self in the process! When I do go for a bath, I want it to be as exciting as possible. That's where bath products like Bomb Cosmetics' Tangerine Queen Bath Creamer (£2.09/30g) come in. First things first... the scent of this product is absolutely divine. I love zesty, fresh, orange scents and this is certainly no exception. It also makes your whole bathroom smell lovely even for a couple of hours after you've came out the bath. The bath creamer turns bathwater to what can only be described as a dirty yellow. Not exactly the nicest to look at but the little red bits that you can see do fall away from the product when it fizzes up and end up floating around your bath. It fizzed out completely after about 2 minutes or so. Just remember to wash away any little decorations remaining once your bathwater has ran away, as it can stain your bathtub. As soon as you sit in your bath with this you instantly feel it's moisturising properties, thanks to the cocoa butter inside. Your skin feels so silky smooth to the touch, and the best thing is that it lasts for a good while. I really enjoyed the experience and will be looking forward to more bathtime pampering treats in the future from Bomb Cosmetics! You can buy your own here at www.bombcosmetics.co.uk.

Have you tried any bath products from Bomb Cosmetics?
What do you think of this one?
Let me know in the comments!


Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via GFC or Bloglovin?

12 comments:

  1. I want to try bomb cosmetics, this sounds lovely and just what I need!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was really lovely to use! :) It made my skin feel so soft
      xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely, thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice, i have never tried anything like it. I am looking at their website now!
    xo
    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you get anything from their website! Definitely want to try more of their bath products
      xx

      Delete
  4. This looks really nice! I am like you I don't bath often (but i do shower!) but I think these make it more exciting! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make the experience more exciting :) Absolutely adored the scent of this product
      xx

      Delete
  5. We sell bombcosmetics where I work
    They smell so nice!
    Rachel XX

    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) This one in particular smells amazing!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love the sound of this scent! Definitely going to need to try this out. Thanks!

    http://beautywitha.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! So lovely and citrus-y! :)
      x

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.