Thursday, 11 July 2013

Would You Rather? - The Beauty Edition

Hiya lovelies!
Sorry for not posting for a few days, but I've been incredibly stressed out in my personal life, and just haven't found the time to post. It just seems to be one thing after the other with me right now. On a brighter note, I've been out in the sunshine on my days off work and got a wee bit of a tan yesterday on my arms and shoulders, but alas, my legs are still as white as a sheet. I wanted to post something simple and fun today, and I will be getting right back into the serious beauty stuff as of tomorrow! Enjoy! Oh, and hello to all my lovely new readers too. I've had a bit of an influx recently. :)

Image from Weheartit


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I'd rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows, because I hardly use them anyway. My most common make-up look is some winged liner and lipstick or gloss. I used to use palettes all the time when I was younger but as you start buying more, they're understandably harder to use.


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather I'd never be able to cut it again. I haven't had my hair cut since last August, and before that I'm pretty sure I grew it for about two years. I love having long hair (if only it were thicker), but I have had my hair short-ish before. Remember the Victoria Beckham bob that was longer at the front and shorter at the back?: I had that when I was younger. I'd be quite happy to not bother getting my hair cut if I didn't have bajillions of split ends.


Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'd rather wear a pink cheer colour, as 99.9% of my blushes are that colour. Pink looks great any time in any season, and there are so many different variations.


If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
The sensible option for me would be to spend it on clothes, as I am currently seriously lacking. Infact, I'm forever lacking in clothes, as I just cannot justify spending too much on essentials (jeans, etc). River Island is my favourite clothes shop, but I think 40 quid for jeans is ridiculous. But hey, I buy them when needed anyway. That, and I'm simply not that into buying new clothes. So me being the silly person that I am would blow it all on make-up! That would make me very happy indeed.


Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I'd imagine the feeling of lipstick on your eyelids would be horrific. They'd be sticking together all the time, and it would be rather unpleasant if you were to get some in your eyes. I'd opt for eyeliner as lipstick and you could use any colour you wanted, then apply a balm over the top if needed.


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
What a silly question.. MAC obviously. We don't have Sephora in the UK but when I'm in Florida next year, I will be taking full advantage of the ones there.


Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I'd choose one eye shadow colour, and make it dark brown or black. I change up my lip colours a lot, so I need a bit of variety in that department.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I'd rather wear Summer clothes in Winter, as I don't get cold very easily. I'm always moaned at to put on a jacket or cardigan by my Mum when it's chilly outside. Being sweaty and uncomfortable is too much for me.


Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
As much as dark nail colours are gorgeous, I definitely have more crazy, bright colours in my collection. It would be a shame to waste them all. I still haven't been able to stop biting my nails, so I haven't painted them in ages. I don't even realise I'm doing it either!


Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
My favourite eye product is eyeliner and there's no way I could live without that. I can't wear a full face of make-up without it.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I wouldn't mind either if my hair was thick or had any sort of volume. Both of the above hairstyles look less than mediocre on me, but if I had to choose, I'd go for a messy bun.


Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Like I said before, I can't stop biting my nails so I'm going for never being able to paint my nails again. I'm most definitely a lip gloss kinda girl.


Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Oh dear. Now those are equally frightening thoughts. I think I'd rather use a sharpie and just try my absolute best to use light strokes. It would have to be a light-medium brown sharpie too. Do they sell those?

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Without nail polish, for sure.



I tag everyone of you who reads this to do it yourselves!
Let me know what you think of tag posts in the comments.


Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via Bloglovin or GFC?

12 comments:

  1. I loved doing this tag :D it's hilarious, and I loved your answers :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, they are so refreshing!!! x


    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really fun to read! I think I'll do this too!

    I'm a new follower, I found you through twitter :)

    Lizzie's Luxuries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :) Send me your link if you do.
      Thanks for following me!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, I really need to do this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mac or sephora question is abit silly!
    this is such a fun post!:)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.