Thursday, 25 July 2013

NEW in the UK: Maybelline Baby Lips!

I first laid eyes on Maybelline Baby Lips through YouTubers from the US, and was instantly jealous that us lowly souls in the UK couldn't get them. It's one of those things where as a beauty addict/blogger you just have to try. Hype is indeed a very influential thing. Recently, whilst browsing the Boots website, I seen that Baby Lips were finally coming to the UK! I entered my email address so that I would be notified when they were available to purchase online. My order came literally half an hour ago by next day delivery and me being me, couldn't wait to share my buys with you. I may or may not have bought a few extra ones for my upcoming 1st blog birthday giveaway too... So without further ado - feast your eyes.




L-R: Hydrate (includes SPF 20), Intense Care (includes SPF 20), Pink Punch, Mint Fresh (includes SPF 20), Peach Kiss and Cherry Me


Swatched L-R: Pink Punch, Peach Kiss & Cherry Me

I've only swatched the balms with an actual colour to it as the regular, clear ones don't give you any colour. I'm still going to be posting further about these bad boys with an in-depth review of each one, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Going by first impressions, I think I love them. They'll be a welcome addition to my handbag for keeping my lips lovely and hydrated.

Have you bought anything from the Baby Lips range?
What are your favourites?
Let me know in the comments!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to try these! They're just cute to have in your handbag instead of boring lip balm tubes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try these! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Baby Lips! I currently have 4 so I SHOULD NOT be buying anymore :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :P I just couldn't pass up buying the whole 6 for £2.99 each
      xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I didn't know these were already out in the UK, exciting! The Cherry Me one looks lovely :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I was really excited for them :D
      xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh I am so jealous... I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE! Love the look of all of them xxx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Pink Punch, but all the tinted ones are lovely and they smell great mmm :) x

    http://imogentreasures.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so fruity :) yum. The mint one is lovely too
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.