Thursday, 4 July 2013

My Current Skincare Routine

Skincare has become a very important part of my daily routine over the past little while. I've used various cleansers and moisturisers over the years, but it's always been when I can actually be bothered to apply them. Now, I really enjoy taking care of my face day and night, and it's something I look forward to. I'm pretty religious about it now. I believe good skincare will benefit your skin both in the present and in the future, and as a bonus, your make-up practically glides on. My combination (but mostly dry and dehydrated) skin is dull and uneven, so it needs lots of moisture to help it out. These products deliver just that for me.




Step by step: Soak a cotton pad with Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution and cleanse the neck and face in upwards motions (morning and night) / Apply Garnier Skin Naturals Caffeine Eye Roll-On to tired under-eye area (morning only) / Moisturise neck and face with Neutrogena Ultimate Moisture Day Cream (morning and night) / Use Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra-Lift Eye Cream to moisturise under-eye area (morning and night) / Give skin an extra moisture boost with Dr. Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum (in morning, apply before moisturising and at night, after moisturising)

This super cleanser brilliantly removes any make-up and dirt from your face. Afterwards, your skin is left feeling as fresh as a daisy. It's fragrance free formula means it's fab for sensitive skin too. Bioderma's is the best cleanser I've ever used - hands down. To read my review, go here.

Garnier Skin Naturals Caffeine Eye Roll-On £8.65
The combination of the steel roller ball and the liquid create a wonderfully cool feeling on your tired under-eye area. It's great for when your eyes feel heavy in the morning. I apply in circular motions a couple of times but I could sit there forever and do it!

Neutrogena Ultimate Moisture Day Cream £7.99
This particular moisturiser is aimed at people with dry skin like me. It makes my skin look and feel hydrated, and smoothes over any dry patches I have. Although it is a 'day cream', I still use it at night time too. I personally don't see the point in using two different moisturisers if one is enough. I've almost ran out of this stuff, so a little bit of online shopping is due.

Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra-Life Eye Cream £8.99
Being a beauty blogger, I've learned lots of new things about skincare. One great tip I have learned is that the skin underneath your eyes is different to the skin elsewhere on your face. It's thinner and far more delicate. Other people will argue that a normal moisturiser is fine for use on their under-eye area, but I personally feel that this consistency is more gentle than a regular moisturiser's would be. Using an eye cream is a new experience for me, just like the next product.

Dr. Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum £12.29
This is the first facial serum I have ever used with my skincare routine, and I wouldn't go back. It means that you use less moisturiser, saving you both product and money. The thing I love most about this is the way it makes skin feel and look plump. My skin looks healthy and glowing all day because of this serum. I would highly recommend incorporating one into your existing routine if you can. Rose is a favourite scent of mines also.

What do you think of my skincare routine?
Tell me what yours consists of in the comments!

Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via Bloglovin or GFC?

6 comments:

  1. I've always wondered what the Garnier roll on was like - thanks for this little review! :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I've enjoyed using it, so would recommend it :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to get a garner roll on, I was looking at the tinted one but it's always out of stock when I try and buy it. Good to know that roller ball is nice to use, I bet it takes a bit of getting used to x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mines from Asda if that helps :). At first it was reaaaally cold, but you get used to it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I want to try Bioderma so much but it is ridiculously hard to get hold of :( Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog as I've had to start again and I've lost everything.

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I got mines from www.escentual.com. I will have a wee look at your blog. That's a shame that you lost all your content. I would be absolutely gutted if that happened to me!
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.