Sunday, 7 July 2013

FOTD #6 + MAC Tropical Taboo swatches

It's been a long, long time since I've done a Face Of The Day post, and I decided to take some photos of my make-up from Friday. I also got some new MAC products delivered on that day from the new Tropical Taboo collection. I really wish MAC wouldn't release so many new things at the one time, because I just want to buy all of it and their prices rise with each passing year. I treated myself to some Brush Cleanser aswell as my ELF one is almost empty. The products I bought were Sweet Samba Mineralize Blush and Calypso Beat Cremesheen Glass - both of them are absolutely stunning! I will be doing full reviews on them as soon as I can so keep your eyes out for those. In the photos below I'm wearing both the blush and lipgloss. Let's crack on with the make-up!















What do you think of Friday's look, and my MAC purchases?
Do you like FOTD posts?
Let me know in the comments and I can do more!
Hope you've all had a great weekend.

Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via Bloglovin or GFC?

14 comments:

  1. Too gorgy..your winged liner is fire! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! That lip gloss is to die for as well, such a lovely colour :)

    I'm a new follower on GFC & Bloglovin, if you have time please check out my (new) blog too & follow if you fancy :)
    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. :$ It's a gorgeous colour, and very wearable
      xx

      Delete
  3. that blush is amazing!

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Samba is gorgeous and your winged eyeliner is perf! Wish my hand was steady enough to do something like that :)

    Hannah
    x

    www.splendidsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really unusual - I love. :) Thank you! That's a mega compliment for someone to say that about my eyeliner. I've been doing winged liner for years. Practice makes perfect so just keep trying :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog for more info!

    Steff Xx

    http://stephaniemaverick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the blush it looks really good :)
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you do your eyeliner so perfectly?! I've been doing liquid eyeliner for years and still have to re-do it almost every time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, haha. :P I wouldn't say it was perfect, I can always pick out faults when I look at my eyeliner. Thank you though. :)
      Just practice, practice, practice! I've been using liquid eyeliner since my early teens
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.