Thursday, 27 June 2013

Figs & Rouge Coco Rose Lip Balm





I received this rather cute Figs & Rouge Coco Rose Lip Balm in June's Glossybox (which I have sadly now cancelled), and being the lip balm addict that I am, couldn't wait to try something new out. This particular lip balm is a bit different from the norm - for starters, it's more of a hybrid between a lip gloss and lip balm, and is quite thick in consistency. Figs & Rouge say it's "100% natural and free of petroleum, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colours & aromas". Sounds good enough to me. I love to keep my lips hydrated all day long so I get a lot of use out of lip balms. It has a lovely rose scent to it and is chock full of pink and silver sparkles. This means you can have both soft and glamourous lips at the same time! For me, it doesn't give much of a tint, but you can definitely see the sparkle when worn. It's squeeze tube makes for easy application too. I squeeze a tiny bit out, which is all you need, and apply with a clean fingertip. Another thing I love about this lip balm is it's striking packaging - flamingos against a bright pink backdrop. Incredibly pretty! All in all, I'm really enjoying using this lip balm and will continue to use it up. You can get your own for £4.95 at www.feelunique.com.

Have you tried any Figs & Rouge lip balms?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via Bloglovin or GFC?

14 comments:

  1. Hi, if you don't like glossybox, then there's always the alternative such as BeautecoBox. They started last month but they do offer 3 (or more) full sized products in each of their boxes. And best of all, you get to choose the contents to some extent. I did a review about them on my blog. :)

    Olivia xxx
    Missyi's World of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, I've already tried Beautecobox in their first month and really liked it. Not too keen on this month's but will be keeping my eye out for July's :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Aww the packaging is so cute!

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cancelled my glossybox too, pile of rubbish! I liked this lipbalm, it's really pretty on the lips xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to really love getting Glossyboxes, but for the past few months, they've just been a bit meh. It's so sparkly :) love it
      xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds so divine - I'm tempted to get it although I have loads of lipbalms! You're so right about the packaging too - it's gorgeous! Lovely review/blog honey - now following via bloglovin! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell of this especially :) Rose scents are lovely. Thanks so much!
      xx

      Delete
  5. this sounds lovely! found your blog through the bbloggerschat blog hop and i love it, followed! xo

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. :) Thanks so much for following!
      xx

      Delete
  6. ooh, this sounds so lovely! as a lip balm addict, i'll have to check it out/probably buy it!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely :) I love trying out new lipbalms. Haven't found my ultimate one yet!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Ah love this lip blame, it looks fab! I adore how sparkly it is! The packaging is also adorable! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.