Thursday, 20 June 2013

Replacing GFC with Bloglovin

Hiya lovelies!
I'm sure you've all heard about the impending doom of GFC being closed down. If you're a bit scared like me and don't want to lose any of the blogs from your GFC reading list, then you can easily import them to Bloglovin with a single a click of a button. I personally much prefer Bloglovin myself, and I read all my blogs subscriptions from there.
If you follow Glitterbomb Makeup, just click the link below to move me over to your Bloglovin feed:
http://www.bloglovin.com/import



Easy peasy!
Thanks for all your continued support. :) I love each and every one of you!
If you're new to my blog and you like what you've seen, why not follow me via Bloglovin?

Connect with me!
Twitter | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.