Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Nail Polish Collection Series: Blues & Greens

Hiya lovelies!
Today is the second installment in my Nail Polish Collection Series featuring my blues & greens! All product info will be listed below incase anything catches your eye.



1) Nails Inc. Melrose Avenue
2) Rimmel Blue Me Away
3) Avon Aqua Fantasy
4) Collection 2000 Show Off
5) Collection 2000 Bongo Beat
6) Avon Blue Escape
7) Dior Poison Blue
8) OCC Chlorophyll
9) ELF (name not on bottle)
10) Piggy Polish Summer Sole-stice
11) Nails Inc. Rodeo Drive
12) OPI Sea You In Hollywood
13) Nails Inc. Emerald Street
14) OPI Last Friday Night
15) Collection 2000 Spangles

What are your favourite blue & green polishes?
Let me know in the comments!

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have so many different shades of blue and green. I have a lot of blue polishes but they're all similar in shade. which is pretty pointless really xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how different some of them look actually painted on something, rather than in the bottle. Good way for getting rid of things that are basically the same :/
      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are lovely aren't they? Just a shame I still can't grow my nails!!
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.