Sunday, 9 June 2013

May Favourites!

Hello lovelies!
I cannot believe how quickly the months are flying are, and we're now almost half way through June. Where does the time go? I hope you've all been been to make the most of the nice weather here in the UK. I am actually quite pleased to say that for the first time in 8+ years, ladies and gentleman, I have sunburn and tanlines. I have always hated warm weather, hated the sun and avoided it at all costs. I haven't been on holiday since I was 14 either so I've never been in a situation where the sun was inevitable. For some reason recently, I haven't minded it as much. Fingers crossed it will turn into a bit of a tan.
I'm a bit late this month with my favourites. Nevertheless, I hope you like what I have to show you. If you have any questions about my favourites, feel free to leave them in the comments!
Enjoy the rest of your weekends. :)


Neutrogena Ultimate Moisture Day Cream
After the epic fail that was my Benefit moisturiser, I decided to pick up something cheaper to moisturise my skin. At least if this one didn't work, I wouldn't have wasted as much money. I'm happy to report that I have really enjoyed using this moisturiser, and for £7.99, it's not going to cost a bomb to try out for yourself. It's specifically aimed at folks with dry skin, so if you're in the same boat as me, have a look into it.

Escada Cherry In The Air Perfume
I'm by no means a perfume fanatic, so fragrances are something I generally don't buy for myself. I usually only get them when they're bought for me as a gift for my birthday or Christmas. This perfume, however, just looked so cute and yummy that I had to actually spend my own money on it. Cherry In The Air smells like, you guessed it, cherries. It's absolutely beautiful - fresh, fun and Summery. It's also limited edition, but I'm really hoping Escada make it permanent.

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
This is the best razor I have ever used. Period. Compared to the regular, disposable razors that can tug and just feel generally horrible when shaving, this one is a godsend. It has two moisture bars on either side of the blades which make for a pleasant, comfortable shaving experience. This is definitely a great investment for those of you who shave a lot.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution
I've only had this product for about 3 weeks or so, and I can safely say it is fast becoming one of my favourite beauty products of all time. I don't have a bad thing to say about it. I much prefer it to the traditional cream cleansers I've used over the years. It removes make-up and dirt brilliantly, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Look out for a review on the blog shortly. Believe the hype on this one!

Illamasqua Blush in Unrequited
This gorgeous light pink powder blush has been one of my go-to's for a long time now. It's amazingly pigmented and has lasted me for a good while - it doesn't even look as if there's been a dent made in it! This is my one and only Illamasqua blush but if this is anything to go by, they should all be fabulous. I'm definitely planning on expanding my Illamasqua blush collection in the future.

What do you think of my May favourites?

Connect with me!

8 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the Venus Olay razor! Was going to be in my May faves but all the cream had gone so couldn't take a good pic. Can't wait to get another one!

    shotofbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely getting another one! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh... that Blush looks BEAUTIFUL! I love their blushers so much, Katie is my favourite so far xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting products. I think the onlything I could get my hands on is the Escada perfume. The rest i dont think are available here where I'm from.
    Thanks for the review
    XOXO
    Ty
    Please check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reviews.

    Where did you pick up your Bioderma from?

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenechanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mines from escentual.com, they're doing a 1/3 off for the whole of June
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.