Saturday, 15 June 2013

Etsy Wishlist #2

Hello lovelies!
How have your weekends been? I've had a good past couple of days as I finished making up 17 hours worth of time at work so I can take a week off. Some of my family are going on holiday all at the same time, so I don't have anyone to watch my daughter while I'm at work! I even have a countdown on my phone because I'm so looking forward to it. 8 days and counting - woop! I also booked my driving test the other day but I'm not telling anyone when it is. Lots of people have said they told others when they had booked their test for and failed, then when they booked again for a resit and didn't say to anyone, they passed. So I'm adopting this as my mantra too. Anyway, since I've been very good with my spending ban, I thought I'd make another Etsy wishlist. You can see my first one here. By the way, I'm still obsessed with skulls.

 
 

1. Light grey inverted cross stud sweatshirt
2. Skull shamballa bracelet
3. iPhone 5 skull mermaid case
4. Red glitter lips earrings

What's on your Etsy wishlist?

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I was going to get a phone case, but found one in Tk Maxx! but I enjoy having a look and will no doubt buy something soon,rly like the earrings
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have never thought of going to TKMaxx for a phone case! I usually get mines from eBay or Etsy
      xx

      Delete
  2. That phone case is so cool - I've never seen anything like it!
    My blog – Cosmetics, clothes and cute things (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.