Monday, 24 June 2013

Asos + Shopcade Blogger Competition!

Hiya lovelies!
etailPR has recently launched an exclusive blogger competition in collaboration with ASOS and Shopcade. The grand prize is a £200 voucher to spend at ASOS and another £200 to spend on a retailer of your choice on the Shopcade website. Shopcade has over 100 million products, and I've picked out a few of my favourite items to show you. To read more about the competition, have a look at etailPR's blog post.

 



Do you see anything you like on the Shopcade website?
What do you think of my picks?
Why not follow Glitterbomb Makeup via Bloglovin?

Twitter | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.