Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Shimmer Lipgloss in Raspberry Pink

Hiya lovelies!
I hope you all had a great Bank Holiday long weekend. I'm back at work tomorrow, but I can't really complain as my last day was on Wednesday. Today I'm doing a review of a lip product from Crabtree & Evelyn. I've only known the brand for their beautifully-scented hand washes, so when I seen this new release on www.escentual.com, I couldn't help myself. You can find it on www.crabtree-evelyn.co.uk aswell, where it is included in a 4 for 3 deal. Crabtree & Evelyn describes this gloss as being "ultra-hydrating" with a "moisture rich formulation". Keep reading to see my thoughts!





Crabtree & Evelyn Shimmer Lipgloss in Raspberry Pink is a medium pink shimmery lip gloss with lighter pink flecks of glitter. It sells for £8.60 and contains 3.2g/0.11oz of product. It smells absolutely divine: a fruity, sweet scent, which is a bit raspberry-ish, believe it or not. There are two other shades in the line: Honey Glace and Apricot Orange. I can only wonder if they each have an individual scent. Containing botanical oils and shea butter amongst other natural ingredients, it gives a lovely sparkle AND keeps your lips feeling soft at the same time. The formula is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and application is easy peasy. You can hardly feel the gloss on your lips. On my lips (bearing in mind the colour of them naturally), it shows as a shimmery sheen with not much in the way of colour pay-off. The doe foot applicator allows you to apply on the go without having to think about it. Doe foots are my favourite kind of lip product applicator so props to C&E! The product sports beautiful packaging, both on the outer box and the actual lipgloss tube, which are adorned with flowers. The only slightly negative point (if you even see it as that) I can make about this gloss is the short wear time. It lasts just over an hour but the product fades quite a bit throughout this period of time.

Overall, I have enjoyed wearing this lipgloss and think it's generally quite lovely!
Have you tried any Crabtree & Evelyn lip products?
If you like reading my blog, why not follow me on Bloglovin' or GFC (on the right hand side of the page)?
Hope you enjoyed this review!

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks lovely :) nice for spring! Need to try out this brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this brand, will defiantly have to check this out thanks for the review xoxo

    holly xx

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.