Monday, 27 May 2013

Nail Polish Collection Series: Pinks & Purples

Hello loves!
Welcome to a new series here on Glitterbomb Makeup: my Nail Polish collection. Every week I will take you through my collection in colour themes. This week's theme is pinks and purples! Let me know if you like this kind of blog post. Enjoy!




1) Illamasqua Pink Raindrops
2) Essie Off The Shoulder
3) Nails Inc. Hollywood 
4) Nails Inc. Chester Place
5) Essie Jamaica Me Crazy
6) OPI Let Me Entertain You
7) Avon Vivid Violet
8) Avon Fuschia Fun
9) No7 Rose Truffle
10) No7 Cherry Tang
11) MAC Dark Angel
12) 17 Pink Grapefruit
13) OPI Divine Swine
14) Butter London Disco Biscuit
15) Nails Inc. Beverly Hills
16) MAC Something About Pink
17) Sleek Bubblegum
18) OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre?
19) Collection 2000 Candy Floss
20) ELF Dark Glitter Purple
21) Nails Inc. Regents Palace
22) Nails Inc. Bow Street

I think it's safe to say pink covers most of my collection!
What's your favourite pink and purple nail polishes?


Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

6 comments:

  1. I love the mac something about pink and the nail inc Hollywood, i have both of them and use them regularly , such a good idea for a post xoxo

    holly xox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :)! I love Something About Pink - so bright and girly
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my... so many fab shades in one place! I think i love them all haha! Love Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy and Off The Shoulder the most! <3 Great post hun!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Jamaica Me Crazy is definitely a fave
      xx

      Delete
  3. They are all so gorgeous. I love the Essie one though.

    This is a great idea :)

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.