Saturday, 4 May 2013

Make-up & Perfume Haul feat. MAC, Illamasqua & Escada

Hello lovelies!
I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. As you can see from the photos below, my spending ban has gotten off to a flying start. I have a few more haul posts lined up aswell with purchases from Boots, Superdrug, etc. Keep your eyes peeled! I aim to review everything that I haul, but if there's something in particular you'd really like to hear my thoughts on, let me know in the comments! As always, I will list pricing info and where you can buy these goodies below. Enjoy the by-products of my diminishing bank balance.




Illamasqua Lipstick in Esp (Paranormal collection)
£16.50




MAC Lipglass in Rhythm (Temperature Rising collection)
£15.00



MAC Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm in Glacé (Baking Beauties collection)
£17.00



Escada Cherry In The Air (Limited Edition) 30ml
£24.50

What are your most recent beauty purchases?
Tell me in the comments! :)

Connect with me!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow you got some gorgeous bits! I went a bit crazy with the MAC new collections too, it'd be rude not to right? xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would space out their collections more. They all seem to come out at the one time and I can't afford to splurge!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!! Beautiful colors.
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lipstick and gloss. I'm a huge purple lip fan. Great buys lovely xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have many purple lip products. I thought this Illamasqua one looked too gorgeous to pass up. Thank you :)
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.