Saturday, 25 May 2013

Instagram Update #7

Hiya lovelies!
It's just a quick wee post today, as I haven't had time lately to properly review any products. I've just hit 10,000 blog views, which I am absolutely ecstatic about! Thank you all so much for your continued support. I really appreciate you guys taking the time out to read my blog. :) Hope you've all made the most of the great weather this weekend. I took my daughter out to the swingpark earlier and then took her for lunch, so I've had a nice day. If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is @naomiicarol.




Connect with me!

4 comments:

  1. Awww your little girl is gorgeous! I love her beautiful curls. That Illamasqua lipstick is sooo amazing xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma! Her curls are gorgeous, but so hard to maintain! I haven't worn the Illamasqua lipstick yet, would probably only wear it to a night out!
      xx

      Delete
  2. awww some much cuteness (and final fantasy)! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.