Thursday, 23 May 2013

Betrousse Beauty Box

Hello you gorgeous people!
I was contacted recently by a French-based beauty box company called Betrousse and asked if I would like to receive one of their Beauty Boxes* to review. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity as I am already a sucker for a good beauty box. There's nothing better than a surprise, and an awesome one at that. My box came nicely-packaged as you will see in the photos below, and contained an absolute goldmine of fab beauty products.

The concept of Betrousse is simple - every month there is a different themed box which can range from cosmetics to health products. The box I received was 'Glitz & Glamour' which is all about combatting Winter skin issues. Obviously, we're well past Winter now, but the weather here can still be harsh and cold, even in May. The products inside are supposed to help you on your way to lovely, glowing skin, which I am seriously lacking.





JĀSÖN Normalizing Shampoo
250ml
£7.29


MakeBelieve Beauty Shimmer Lip Gloss
15ml
£10


Tulecos Tonifying Oil
50ml
£33


Fair Naturally Mango & Safflower Body Moisturiser
200ml
£3.99


Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
30ml
£14

Overall, I was incredibly happy with my first ever Betrousse box. I cannot thank them enough for being so kind and sending me one. I'm especially excited about the lip gloss and body moisturiser! What makes this box so unique is the size of the products - they are all full-size products so you can actually get tons of use out of them. I've yet to come across a beauty box company that boasts all full-size products. If you're interesting in getting your own Betrousse box, visit www.betrousse.co.uk/ or follow them on Twitter for updates.

Have a lovely day! :)

*This post contains PR items/samples. All views and opinions are 100% my own.

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box to get! The tonyfying oil seems lovely! :))

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! <3

    Andrea,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a fab box :). I don't use toners so that will probably sit in my stash
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great products, the lipgloss looks really pretty.

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! It looks really unusual in the tube
      xx

      Delete
  3. I heard about Betrousse just recently, and their boxes look amazing! I do really like the surprise element of Glossybox and Birchbox though.

    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the surprise too, only when it's stuff you actually like/will use though!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great products sounds like a great box xoox

    could u check out my blog?

    http://hollysbeautyobsesion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a lovely box! I've not tried any beauty boxes yet I need to change this.

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! You have to try at least one :)
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.