Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Beauty Wishlist #3

Hello my lovelies!
This is a bit of a silly post for me to write in all honesty, as I am currently on a spending ban. I've been doing well and only buying essentials when needed, but I still lust over beauty products just the same. I'm sure my fellow beauty addicts will know where I'm coming from! Consider me jealous if you have any of these beauty must-haves I'm about to show you.


1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
I've seen so many fantastic reviews and have wanted to try it forever. I get that with so many beauty products. I lust after things for weeks, months, even years, and you just never get around to trying it out. I'm all about full coverage to hide my redness, so I think this would be great for me.

2. Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter
I actually purchased one of these earlier in the year and LOVED it. It smells absolutely divine and feels wonderful on the lips. Sound good? Yeah, I lost it/it magically disappeared. I was gutted. A cheeky repurchase is perhaps on the cards for next payday as it's pretty affordable.

3. MAC Mineralize Tinted Lip Balms
MAC's recent Baking Beauties collection is absolutely stunning, and these guys are my most wanted. I already have the blue shade called GlacĂ© (see my review here) and it's just perfect. Another 3 of them can't hurt, right? I'm just drawn to the beautiful shades. Being a MAC fiend doesn't help either.

4. Macadamia Natural Oil Luxe Repair Set
My hair is pretty much, for lack of a better word, wrecked. Years of dying, styling (and a bit of bleach) have taken their toll on my poor locks, and it shows. My hair is damaged, frazzled, frizzy and full of split ends. It needs some serious TLC and fellow beauty bloggers have recommended this on many occasions.

What are you currently lusting after?
Let me know in the comments!

Connect with me!

4 comments:

  1. I love Macadamia oil products, I seriously couldn't live without them :) Shall be doing a review on the repair mask in a few days.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep my eyes peeled as I've seen mixed reviews :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh - the MAC mineralize tinted lip balms looks amazing. I haven't tried the Macadamia oil products, but everyone's raving about them! Might just give one a go~

    Follow me on Twitter?
    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! I love mines. :)
      The Macadamia Oil stuff does look great but it's rather expensive!
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.