Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Beauty Haul feat. NARS, Fudge Urban + more

Hello lovelies!
This is the last haul you're going to see from me for at least a few months. *insert absolutely gutted face here* I have two important things coming up, one in the near future and the other in the not so near future. I'm coming close to being able to book my driving test and will be buying a car once I pass. I'm also planning on booking a two week holiday to Florida next September with my family. Obviously both of these things cost a lot of money, so I am going to test myself over the next few months and see how much I can save up. I personally think if I try my very best and not buy ANY beauty products, unless absolutely necessary (e.g. deoderant, etc), I will save an absolute bomb. So, here's to my spending ban (how many times have I told myself that?) and to being sensible!



Fudge Urban Sea Salt £6.99
Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray £4.99


NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Tender Night £17.50
NARS Shimmer Eyeshadow in Nymphea £18.00


Olay Essentials Face Wipes £2.49
Garnier Mineral UltraDry Roll On £2.09
Carmex Moisture Plus Peach Lip Balm £4.29
Neutrogena Ultimate Moisture Day Cream £7.99


THIS ONE Volumising Dry Shampoo £3.99
THIS ONE Blow Dry Spray £3.99

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a lovely day/evening wherever you are :)

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

6 comments:

  1. I adore that Fudge hairspray!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only used it once so far, but it smells amazing! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. What an amazing haul! Totally loving the sound of those hair products and the NARS make-up looks lovely too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The NARS products were definitely my fave
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the look of the Nars products - great haul!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.