Sunday, 26 May 2013

BeautecoBox May 2013

Hiya lovelies!
Hope you've all had a fab weekend. Today I'll be talking about a new subscription beauty box on the market - the BeautecoBox. Launched only recently, the box contains 5 products ranging from beauty to lifestyle samples. The great thing about BeautecoBox is that there are three box options to choose from, meaning you can pick the box that is best suited to you. Gone are the days where you order a beauty box, only to be left disappointed when you disover there's nothing you like in it. You can cancel your subscription at any time if you find a particular month's box just isn't your taste. They also include a little 'menu' which gives you product info and discount codes for some of the brands - Bonus! There is still a week left until May's box is no longer available, so if you like what you see in this post, you can grab your own! I chose Box #3, which includes products from Anatomicals, Dr Bragi, Melvita and Mitchell & Peach.




Dr Bragi
Age Management Moisturiser 5ml
Full-size: 60ml / £120


Melvita
Cleansing Oil Rose 35ml
Full-size: 40ml / £27


Anatomicals
Body Scrub 200ml
Full-size: 200ml / £3.49


Anatomicals
Vitamin Rich Hand Cream 100ml
Full-size: 100ml / £3


Mitchell and Peach
Body Cream 50ml
Full-size: 180ml / £36

Get your own BeautecoBox at www.beautecobox.co.uk.

Have you tried the May BeautecoBox?
What are your thoughts on the product selection?

Connect with me!

8 comments:

  1. That body cream looks lovely :) I love that it's an eco box, but it's a shame they put two Anatomicals products in. I personally would have been disappointed, but that's just me being a fussy moose lol xxx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to make the effort and actually use the body cream. One of the biggest things I neglect is using body lotions/moisturisers, etc. :/ I do like Anatomicals stuff, and the product sizes are pretty damn big!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This box looks amazing, i might purchase this one thanks for the review xoox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to the review on the cleansing oil once you have used it :)

    This looks so much better than GB. I had to cancel because the boxes were so bad.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy this box more than recent GBs, but I still keep my subscription there. I'd hate to think I was missing out
      xx

      Delete
  4. have never heard of beauteco boxes before but will definitely be checking them out after reading your review, thanks!
    xxx

    www.thenailedgnome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great concept with great products :) No prob!
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.