Thursday, 30 May 2013

Asda Haul!








Garnier Skin Naturals Caffeine Eye Roll-on £9.97
I'm not a morning person by any means, which means that I usually look a state for going to work. I also get dark circles which makes things 10 times worse. The combination of the liquid inside and the metal roller ball gives a lovely, cooling effect. So far I like it!

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Goldmine £6.98
I was really just looking for anything to buy by the time I picked this up. There's not much I can really say, apart from the colour is lovely.

NSPA Passion Fruit Fragrance Body Mist £3.00
I have to admit, NSPA's packaging drew me in on it's own. I've never owned a body mist and I think this will be great for a Summer scent. I love fruity smells.

NSPA Raspberry Rich Body Butter £3.00
Taking care of the skin on my body is something I neglect, but love the idea of. I find that I never have the time when getting ready to let a body butter/moisturiser sink in. I've used this twice since I bought it so I'm getting there!

NSPA Grapefruit Shower & Bath Gel £3.00
Shower gels are one of my favourite things. There's nothing better than washing yourself with something that smells gorgeous. This one is yummy, and actually smells better than the one I usually get from The Body Shop.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution £3.00
Since buying my first bottle of Bioderma Micelle Solution, I have become a bit obessed with the whole idea of micellar waters. I've seen this one on a lot of beauty blogs and people seem to like it. Who can resist a bit of hype? Not me!

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé £1.99
After losing my gorgeous Nivea Caramel Cream lip butter (how it happened I will never know), I vowed I had to get another one. I had a look for it whilst perusing the cosmetic aisles in Asda, but unfortunately, Caramel Cream wasn't there. This was the next best thing. It smells divine!

Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Black £6.00
I haven't bought a new mascara in a while, and this was the first one I picked up. Not that I need a new one as I already have loads. I have to say I am loving this mascara so far, so keep your eyes peeled for a review.

Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream £8.97
I've recently given myself a bit of a fright and decided it was time to start using eye creams. I'm only 21 and don't have any signs of ageing (I should bloody hope not at such an age), but I'm thinking ahead for my future skin, and the truth is, I'm scared of ageing skin. As this is my first one I can't compare it to anything else, so if you guys have any recommendations, let me know.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory £9.98
I can never resist trying out a new foundation, and this is one that I've been wanting to try for a little while. I haven't purchased a whole lot of L'Oreal products, but everything I have tried I've pretty much enjoyed. I'm forever on the search for my perfect Holy Grail foundation - could this be it?

All of the products above are available either in-store or online at Asda.
What do you think of my purchases?

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh that passion fruit mist spray looks gorgeous and for £3 you cant go wrong! As you say great for summer to :) Now following via GFC & Bloglovin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells gorgeous too! I've been using it quite a bit recently instead of perfume
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi i would have never thoughts of getting beauty products for Asda but it does make sense, i just when i go in to buy food. xx Anyway a really nice beauty haul.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's not something I've done for a long time either. They have a pretty good selection in mines.
      Thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try the Garnier caffeine eye roll on. I always forget to pick one up! Will try and remember next time as I tend to get dark circles sometimes, you'll have to let me know how you get on! :) xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to do a review. Loving it so far! It feels great on your eyes in the morning :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading your review of the Loreal foundation. I've been eyeing it up for ages so I'd love to know if it's any good :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be reviewing it very soon! It's a great foundation
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.