Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara

Hello lovelies!
Today I'm reviewing the Rimmel Glam'Eyes Last Flirt Mascara. I received this as a birthday gift last November and have been wearing it a lot over the past while. This currently retails for £7.19 on Asos or you can grab it on Amazon for £1.99. I am very weary of fakes on sites like Amazon and eBay, so I would personally make the purchase from Asos. So - want to know my thoughts? Keep reading!











There is only one shade of this mascara, which is called Black. Pretty self-explanatory colour-wise! The formula is on the wetter side, as opposed to dry. I usually lean towards drier formulas, but I still liked this! 
Rimmel says the formula keeps lashes flexible, which I completely agree with. This mascara doesn't make your lashes rock solid or clumpy in the slightest. The rubber VolumFlex brush has both long and short bristles, which coat and brush all of my lashes well. I apply two coats of this, leaving only a few seconds between the first and the second. I find it easy to get right into the base of my lashes with this, which gives nice length and volume. However, it has to be said, this gives me length more than anything.
The whole brush head is flexible enough to bend if you want it to, but not to the point where you lose control when applying. I absolutely love the packaging on this. As you can see from the photos above, it has a golden cap and accents, with a quilt-like design on the cap. Hopefully
you can see from my photos what a great result I have using this mascara! I did not experience any smudging or flaking, and this wore beautifully throughout the day. I am sitting here almost 7 hours later, and it still looks fab.

Overall, I almost always have good experiences with drugstore mascaras, and this is is no exception. Rimmel is one of my favourite brands, and they certainly did not disappoint here!

Have you tried this mascara? What's your favourite Rimmel product?
Let me know in the comments!



Connect with me!


4 comments:

  1. Found you on the beauty blogger network, just stopping by to check out your review & I followed you on twitter! I've used this mascara a few times, it didn't work as well on me as you. It looks great on you!

    Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4570015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Shame it didn't work out so well for you
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.