Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

Hiya lovelies!
Today's review is on Juicy Papaya, one of the newer shades in the Lip Butter range. As you can see from the photos, the colour is more intense when swatched on the hand.






Juicy Papaya is a melon colour which when applied gives a sheer tint and a lip balm-sheen. The wear time
with this particular shade is less than an hour, and it fades especially quickly throughout eating and drinking. This is so easy to apply, as I've found with all Lip Butters I've tried. It's hard to mess up with this as the colour is barely there. This may differ depending on the actual colour of your natural lips. It feels lightweight and moisturising on the lips. I love adding new shades to my Lip Butter collection, and I was happy with this addition. It's quick and simple to use, and is a lovely colour for Spring. Think a lazy day at the beach or park. Fab! This usually retails for about £7.99 but you can get it on the Superdrug website now for £5.99.


Pros:
- Feels lightweight
- Easy application
- Great for on the go

Cons: 
- Short wear time

What do you think of the Revlon Lip Butters?
How many do you have in your collection?



Connect with me!

8 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I wish they lasted longer though!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I think this one has the least wear time out of all the Lip Butters I've tried xx

      Delete
  2. The colour looks lovely, but its a shame they only last for under an hour :( now following you!

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want this one! I've recently purchased my first 2 lip butters and I'm loving them

    Katie xx

    http://beautyandthebakerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.