Sunday, 14 April 2013

MUA x Love Hearts Lip Balm in Sugar Lips

Hiya lovelies!
I hope you've all had a great weekend. I'm going out for dinner later with my daughter and my friend, then I need to do some housework and ironing for tomorrow. On top of that, I'm planning on writing another blog post. My Sunday is not going to be as lazy as I'd like! Do you have any plans for today?

Today's review is on the MUA x Love Hearts Lip Balm in Sugar Lips. It contains 10g of product of £2.00, which is a great bargain in my eyes!





The product inside is a medium pink-coloured balm with a creamy consistency. It feels nice and comfortable on the lips. However, if you overloaded this onto your lips, it might feel a bit gross. There is no need to apply loads though. This does not prevent or alleviate dry/chapped lips, but while worn it does feel moisturising. The packaging is perfect for the collaboration with Love Hearts (a type of sweetie, if you don't know!), as the lid looks just like one. There are another four in the collection: Great Lips, Sweet Kiss, Kiss Me & Hot Lips. The scent is subtly sweet, and does smell a bit like an actual Love Heart at times. I've really liked using this, and I'm planning on adding another few of these to my collection.

Do you own any of these? Which one is your fave?


Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella



2 comments:

  1. I had one of these, and loved the colour and consistency but I had an allergic reaction whilst wearing it :( such a shame xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's a shame! :/ What happened to you?
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.