Sunday, 7 April 2013

Lush The Hair Doctor Hair Treatment

Hiya lovelies!
I hope you all had fabulous weekend. Mines was really special as I got my Nirvana tattoo yesterday, and I could not be happier. I can't stop looking at it and talking about it. :) If you want to see photos I've taken of it, check out my Instagram. Let me know in the comments if you have any body mods! Anyway, the most important reason for you reading all of this is to see what I thought of Lush's Hair Doctor Hair Treatment. I got mines a month or so back for £6.75 from www.lush.co.uk. It contains 95g of product but it's difficult to say how many applications one could get out of it. That all depends on how much you use per application, your hair length, etc.






The product inside is a thick, muddy-looking hair treatment which Lush says improves shine, absorbs grease, deep cleans and stimulates the blood flow (when applied to the scalp, of course). I applied about a quarter of the pot to my hair and twisted it up into a bun to let it do it's thing. The peppermint felt wonderfully tingly and cooling on the scalp. Smell-wise, all I could pick up was peppermint and earthy-ness, which I liked. I left it for 20 minutes before hopping into the shower to do my normal shampooing & conditioning. After use, my hair definitely felt softer and more manageable. It was silky to the touch, and is a bit shinier than normal but nothing major. I will continue to use this until it's finished, as it is an enjoyable experience. However, I'm not sure if this will be a definite repurchase for me or not. I'm a bit torn! It's good to treat your hair to something special every once in a while, but I'm looking for something that will give my hair lasting results.

Have you used this? Let me know your thoughts!


Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

4 comments:

  1. Interesting to see these products reviewed - I've heard the Big shampoo is good but not too much about the hair masks. I think I'd feel torn too by the sounds of it - but I do love the idea of a mint hair mask before shampoo and conditioner. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush tweeted me and said this gives lasting effects with continual use. I'm still not sure though :/
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review, I'm a little scared to purchase handmade shampoos as my hair is so luggy when wet - I need intense chemicals lol

    Follow you as Jessica Knox

    xXx
    Follow me too?
    ohsogawjess.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any of these sort of products.. but it does sound lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.