Thursday, 4 April 2013

Products I Regret Buying #1

Hiya lovelies!
Today marks the beginning of another new series of posts I'm doing: Products I regret buying!
As much as it's great to read someone raving about a certain product, it's also equally as great to read about
ones that don't live up to the hype. If you happen to like anything I mention in these posts, please do not be offended. Something that looks fantastic on you may look terrible on me, and vice versa. So without further ado, here they are:




GOSH Eyeshadow in Golden Green
I bought this in Superdrug for just 99p months ago. I've never touched it - it just sits in my collection.

ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Iconic Ivory
I honestly don't even know why I bought this in the first place. I've never, ever used white eyeliner and I don't see myself doing so in the future.


MUA Liquid Eyeliner
This liner applies unevenly and the colour intensity is not the greatest. I think the formula is too watery.

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
I've found out recently that using a toner does absolutely nothing for my dry patches, so I have decided to stop using them. It's a shame because I like how refreshing they feel on the skin.

Which products do you regret buying? Have you tried anything I've mentioned?
Let me know in the comments!

Connect with me!

10 comments:

  1. I don't use white eyeliner the traditional way, so to speak. I do however use it if I'm trying to do a double winged eyeliner look. The trick is to do one thick line, an I separate with white, making it look like two. Stopped the frustration of trying to make each side perfect, this helped camouflage any errors.
    Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4570015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I might try it in the future :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I agree... the MUA Liner is rubbish :( a lot of their £1 products (except the lipsticks) are of poor quality xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real shame as I like most MUA products I've tried
      xx

      Delete
  3. I like these posts. Though I`ve never tried any of the products you`ve shown, I probably never will :P... its nice to see some honest opinions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to read other peoples' too :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love your blog now following!!

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I tagged you here! -

    http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/influences-of-internet-tag.html

    Lauren x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! I'll have a read soon ^_^
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.