Monday, 1 April 2013

March Beauty Favourites

Hiya lovelies! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend. Did anyone else overdose on chocolate and bad food like I did? Seriously, I need to go on a health kick very soon. Today I'm bringing you my first ever favorites post which I have been wanting to do for a while now. I love seeing what other people have enjoyed using so I'm going to show you my own. Have you tried any of my favourites?



T-B: 
RMK Cleansing Balm
I got this in my March Glossybox, and absolutely loved it after the first use. If you want to see my review on this, click here. It makes my skin look and feel softer and more radiant.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
After buying my first set of Real Techniques brushes last year, this brush has been my staple tool for applying foundation daily. It's definitely an all-time favourite!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory
This newer Revlon foundation gives me medium coverage and makes my skin look gorgeous. I don't think I have a bad thing to say about it.


T-B:
Nivea Soft Rose lip balm
I mainly use this at night time and when I'm at work, as the temperature in the office is horrible. It's almost finished which I am really sad about it, but it's nothing a repurchase can't handle! With the super affordable price tag, it's not a problem to buy back-ups of these either.

Miners Define & Line Liquid Eyeliner
This has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for a few months now. The brush especially allows me great precision. I have been trying gel liners aswell but I seem to always go back to a liquid liner.

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Volume & Lift Mascara
I received this as a birthday gift for my 21st back in November. This gives my lashes volume and length which is what I look for in a mascara. It's good at getting into the base of the lashes too.

Let me know what you thought of my first favourites post in the comments!
Have a great day :)

Connect with me!

12 comments:

  1. Great picks :) I love the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Dare I say I'm liking it better than my Colorstay! :|
      xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try Revelon nearly naked foundation as I have read some great reviews about it. I have the RT buffing brush which is so good x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a great foundation! Would highly recommend it :). I don't know what I'd do without my buffing brush!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Good post hun!
    Really want to try that foundation, how is the staying power?

    www.jadebradymakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It lasts between 4-5 hours on me. My oily skin and redness prevail eventually though :(
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the revlon foundation, on me it gives more of a lighter coverage so I think will be perfect in the summer! love your blog and your background! :)


    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very lightweight on the skin, so great for Summer. ^_^ Thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Great faves. Love the Revlon foundation & RT Buffing brush:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! I really want to try the real techniques brushes after so many amazing reviews!
    new follower and would love it if you checked out my blog:
    www.lauraspicksxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love :) You should give it a go. They're not too expensive.
      Following you back
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.