Tuesday, 9 April 2013

HUUUUUGE Haul feat. Bomb Cosmetics, Benefit + more!

Hello lovelies!
I took a wee break from blogging for a few days, but I'm back now! :D Hauls are my favourite type of blog posts to read. I love seeing what people have bought, especially when it's a good-sized order. If you're a haul-aholic like me, I'm sure you'll appreciate what I've got to show you. I showed my Nana & Mum all this stuff today, and they think I have a problem (I won't argue with that). All of these products were ordered over the past few weeks, but have been lying in the Royal Mail depot as I was out when the postman tried to deliver them. I eventually went there today to collect my goodies and couldn't wait to take pictures. I will list all pricing info and product names below. If you would like me to review anything in particular, please let me know in the comments. Enjoy!



The Body Shop
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash £8.00 / Absinthe Purifying Hand Butter £11.00
Hemp Hand Protector (Free) / Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel £3.00
Strawberry Shower Gel £3.00 / Sweet Lemon Hand Cleanse Gel £2.50
Strawberry Hand Cleanse Gel £2.50


Benefit
Total Moisture Facial Cream £27.50 / Fake Up Crease-Control Hydrating Concealer £18.50
Various samples


Bomb Cosmetics
Paradise Lost candle £7.99 / Butter Berry Blaster £2.29
Butterfly Ball Tulip £2.99 / Raspberry Rainbow Scoopable Shower Gel £7.99
Chocolate Heaven Soap Cake (Free) / Addictive Soap £2.49
Choc Around The Clock Brulee (Free)
(I ordered a lip balm too but it wasn't there :()



MUA
Eyeshadow Trio in Chocolate Box £1.50 / Love Heart Sugar Lips Lip Balm £1.00
Love Heart Nail Varnish in U & I £1.00 / Flair Lengthening Lashes £1.00

Let me know what products you liked the look of in my haul!
Have you tried anything I've shown? Comment below!
Have a fab week :)

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

6 comments:

  1. Fab haul hun!! LOVE the body shop, they always draw you in with their 'spend 30 and get half price' deals dont they! Haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loooove The Body Shop :) one of my faves
      xx

      Delete
  2. How amazing is the bomb cosmetics scoopable shower gel? It's like jelly in a tub! Fantastic haul post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used mines yesterday, such a lovely smell :) Will be reviewing it soon
      xx

      Delete
  3. Wow you got so much stuff! I always go mad in the body shop too.. everything smells amazing and they always have so many great deals!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's terrible. >_<
      I adore The Body Shop xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.