Thursday, 25 April 2013

Glossybox April 2013

Hiya loves!
I'm really mad at myself for not posting for a few days, but I just haven't found the time to get round to doing this post. I realise I may be a little late on the bandwagon but I wanted to share just how fabulous I thought April's Glossybox was. Subscribing to Glossybox is a great way for you to discover new and exciting brands, like I have done this month. I definitely got my money's worth with this peach!
Keep reading to see what was inside...





Nip & Fab
Pistachio Sundae Dry Fix Body Butter 50ml
Full-size: £9.95 / 200ml
I honestly don't use lotions/body moisturisers that often, which is down to sheer laziness on my part. I will definitely enjoy using this though as the smell is amazing. I'm not the biggest fan of nutty scents but there is something different about this. I can't describe it - you'll just have to try it out for yourself!



Sleek
Blush in Flamingo 8g
Full-size: £4.49 / 8g
Oh my holy amazeballs, I cannot get over this colour. It's so bright and beautiful!


Yves Rocher
So Elixir Purple Eau De Parfum 5ml
Full-size: £44 / 50ml
I'm always pretty 'meh' about perfume samples. I will say that this is a good size though, and it smells quite nice. It's not something I would usually go for, but I would finish this sample off. I like how the perfume itself is purple too.


Essie
Nail Polish in Flawless 13.5ml
Full-size: £7.99 / 13.5ml
You really cannot beat an Essie polish! I'm so impressed that this was in the box. This is a great girly colour for Spring (if it ever gets here!). I just have to stop biting my nails so I can actually use it.


A-Derma
Intense Repair Lip Balm 15ml
Full-size: £7.95 / 15ml
My poor lips are forever dry, so another lip balm for my collection is awesome. I'm a bit of a lip balm fiend.

What did you get in your Glossybox this month?
Let me know in the comments!

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

9 comments:

  1. This box looks like a fantastic one. This month will be my last Glossy box for a while. I had way too many beauty box subs and forced myself to let some go:( xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've cancelled both my Glossybox and Birchbox subscriptions, but I am thinking of getting Glossybox again starting next month :P It's too addictive xx

      Delete
  2. this is amazing! love the blush

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Essie is BEAUTIFUL! You got the same Sleek blush as me, isn't it incredible? xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amaaaaaazing! I am so scared to use it though haha xx

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! I followed! If you get a chance I would love for you to come and check out my blog and if you like it follow me? Thanks! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com ! Also, check me out on twitter @camigmakeup4u2c if you want!
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://naturalbeautyoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sinead! ^_^ I'm gonna read it now xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.