Thursday, 18 April 2013

Birchbox April 2013

Hello lovelies!
April's Birchbox arrived on Monday, so here's my monthly post showing you the goodies inside. The theme this time is In Bloom. I'm off work today as my daughter was sick last night. Thankfully she hasn't been sick any more today, so I'm hoping it might have been something she ate rather than an actual bug or virus. I need to do a full day in work tomorrow though, and then a couple of hours on Friday aswell. I'll try and write some more posts up later so that I have something scheduled for you all on Thursday and Friday. :)

Keep reading if you want to see what was in the box...



La Société Parisienne De Savons
Soap
Full-size: £8.50


Weleda
Skin Food
Full-size: £8.95


Natio
Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser
Full-size: £8.95


Birchbox (Lifestyle Extra)
Paname Paris Mirror
Full-size: £7.50



Gerda Spillman
Renaissance Age Serum
Full-size: £69




Mirenesse
Glossy Kiss in 14 Perfect Kiss
Full-size: £17.50

I wasn't as impressed with this month's box due to the product selection. I don't like to change up my skincare routine if there's no reason to, so honestly, I will probably only use the lip product, mirror and the soap. Everything else will just lie in my samples box. Oh well.

Let me know what you thought of April's box in the comments.
Did you get the same products as me?

Connect with me!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when you get a beauty box that disappoints :( I remember when I got Glossybox and it started to be disappointing so often that I cancelled my subscription in the end :( Although that glossy lip balm thing looks gorgeous!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I much prefer Glossybox to Birchbox. It kinda makes you want to cancel but at the same time you don't want to miss out on something that might be great in future. :/
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.