Tuesday, 19 March 2013

What's in my bathroom?

Hiya lovelies!
I've seen this post around a lot recently so I decided to do my own. I'd love to see what other people have, so if you do this post you can leave it in the comments for me to read. :)


L-R: Cotton buds, toothbrushes for myself, boyfriend and daughter, Nivea & Dove deoderants, an old soap box with bobbles, etc, in it, face cloth, new toothbrush, toothpaste, timer to encourage my daughter to brush her teeth for at least 2 minutes, mouthwash.


Hand soap


L-R: L'Oreal Elvive shampoo & conditioner, Lush Angels On Bare Skin cleanser, Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser, Alberto Balsam shampoo & conditioners, Lush It's Raining Men shower gel, Treacle Moon Iced Strawberry Dream shower gel, Sanex shower gel for my daughter, Korres guava shower gel, razor


I had to buy this - it's glittery!!

Hope you enjoyed this sneaky peek into my bathroom. :)

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella


16 comments:

  1. Love this post. What do you think of the Elvive Shampoo? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. ^_^ I haven't really formed a proper opinion yet. The smell is lovely though. I've only used it twice so far but my hair has been tied up afterwards. Hopefully I will see results when I actually leave my hair down :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of the Elvive brand, they don't sell it in the USA!
    cute post!

    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love posts like this where folks share their spaces. Thanks for sharing yours. One day once I get all my makeup organized I hope to share a "How I organize my makeup collection" type post. Or a closet post! I love when folks share their closets.. can that be your next post? :D

    Vanessa @ 7Jaded Creative
    Custom blog designs starting at $55

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to do a make-up organisiation post too. But for now, my make-up is in boxes, so it'll have to wait. :P Do you mean a closet as in my wardrobe with my clothes in it?
      x

      Delete
  4. I bought that elvive shampoo just for the glitter ahahaha. Great post cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - Typical females lol! Thanks xx

      Delete
  5. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Please let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. :) I will check it out in a bit xx

      Delete
  6. I adore this blog!

    Will definitly be putting you on follow (Once I find the button...)

    Your bathroom is so cute, mine is a shocking mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Did you find the button?
      I made sure mines was spotless for taking those pictures. It's not perfect all the time :P ha xx

      Delete
  7. I love Lush products!
    Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.