Tuesday, 26 March 2013

RMK Cleansing Balm

Hello lovelies!
I hope you all had a great weekend! For me, I had too much to drink on Saturday and was subsequently hungover all day on Sunday. Classy! Apart from that, I didn't really do much. I cannot wait to pass my driving test so I can take my daughter out somewhere special at the weekend. There is literally nowhere to go (with the exception of a swingpark) where I live. Boo.

Anyway, enough rambing from me. Today I'm bringing you a quick review of a product I received in March's Birchbox, which I have quickly fallen head over heels for. RMK is a Japanese make-up & skincare brand which has been around since 1997. You cannot buy their products from the official website, but you can find it on places like beautybay.com. I will be absolutely gutted when this runs out, because it generally retails for £29! Ouch.




I take a pea-sized amount of the balm, apply to the face and then emulsify with water. The balm has a lovely calming, rose scent which I love. It is non-greasy feeling and turns a white colour when you are massaging it in. After my first use, I instantly liked what I was seeing. My skin looked smoother, more radiant and it seemed to have a kind of visual blur effect. After cleansing, I apply my Body Shop Vitamin E cream and my skin feels lovely and soft! I would highly recommend this product and will be purchasing a full-size once I run out of this one.

Have you tried this product? Which cleanser do you use?
Let me know in the comments!




Connect with me!

2 comments:

  1. i might try this out! I use the L'Oreal 15 second cleanser, it's new and i love it, but want to try the clinique balm next!!
    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fab :) I think I will go back to my Philosophy cleanser after this though. It's so expensive
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.