Wednesday, 27 March 2013

MUA Power Pout Lip Tint + Balm

Hiya lovelies!
Today's review is on the MUA Power Pouts, which have just been released in the past week. These are selling for £3.00 each, so you can try at least one without breaking your bank. They are very similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in terms of packaging, formulation and the actual product. There are six shades in the range and I bought three of them to test out and review. MUA's website described these guys as "a lip treatment with colour intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips providing immediate moisturisation." You do get colour from these, but it is by no means intense. Broken Hearted is a raspberry, Irreplaceable is pinky-violet and Justify is a orangey-red.

The product is comfortable on the lips and feels very emollient, which is lovely. Another great thing is that instead of a separate lip balm on one end and a tint on the other, the Power Pouts have been rolled into one! This makes them quick and easy to use, and practical. The only drawback I found with these is that they don't last very long on the lips. At the very most, for me, they will last an hour, and that's without eating and drinking. Re-appylying is a doddle though.




Left to right: Broken Hearted, Justify & Irreplaceable







Top to bottom: Irreplaceable, Broken Hearted & Justify

Buy your own Power Pout here.
Overall, I do like the Power Pouts and am happy with my purchase.

Have you tried these yet? Which shades do you have?

Let me know in the comments!



Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

10 comments:

  1. I really like the look of Broken Hearted :)
    Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really want to try these! they look really nice

    Katie xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5112561/beauty-and-the-baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review. I love the color 'justify'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I think Irreplaceable is my fave :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I'm loving these at the moment! On me, the colours are intense and last hours because they leave a stain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours look more intense IRL than in my pictures, definitely. The staying power really is not good on me :( xx

      Delete
  6. i m a little darker than olive so will runway or justify suit me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen Runway but Justify would probably look good on any skintone! I love brighter colours on darker skin tones :)
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.