Sunday, 17 March 2013

My 2nd Liebster Award nomination!

Hiya lovelies!
Hope you've all had a fab weekend. :)
Natasha from Shot of Beauty has nominated me for a Liebster award, which I could not be happier about!
To see my post about my first Liebster award nomination, click here.

Here are the rules that I am aware of:
- You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
- You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you.
- You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag. 
- You must then tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know.
- You can not tag back.

If I have tagged you then it means I've really enjoyed reading your blog!
Thanks again to Natasha for nominating me! What a doll. ^_^

11 RANDOM FACTS:

1) I procrastinate a lot.
2) My blog currently has over 6000 views and over 80 posts.
3) I'd love to go to Amsterdam for a weekend this year.
4) I haven't been on a holiday in 8 years.
5) My hair is currently dyed black.
6) I have my next tattoo booked up for the 6th of April!
7) MAC is my favourite brand of make-up.
8) I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
9) I love meeting/talking to other bloggers.
10) I am currently trying to grow back my nails (and failing miserably).
11) I am the worst at diets.

MY ANSWERS TO NATASHA'S QUESTIONS:

1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I think I answered this question last time and my answer is still the same. Feedback from my readers
is the best thing about running this blog. I get so excited when I get an email telling me someone has commented on one of my posts.
2. Who is your beauty idol?
Dita Von Teese. Everything about her is just flawless to me.
3. What is your dream job?
Make-up artist or full-time beauty blogger.
4. What's your favourite lipstick?
Right now, it's Candy Yum Yum by MAC.
5. What's your favourite TV programme?
The Vampire Diaries. I am obsessed!
6. What is your go-to make-up brand?
MAC, MAC, MAC. <3
7. Who's your favourite blogger?
I honestly haven't found an absolute favourite yet.
8. What's your favourite place in the world?
Florida. I would love to go back.
9. What is your morning beauty routine?
Cleanse with Philosophy's Purity Made Simple and moisturise with The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream. I am looking to try new moisturisers out as I still have annoying, dry patches. Recommendations please?!
10. What's your favourite nail brand?
OPI.
11. What will you cover on your blog in the future?
More reviews and hauls as always, but I am going to do more FOTDs and tutorials soon!

MY NOMINATIONS:

1) Fiona @ The Beauty Fiend
2) Keely Jade @ Another Girls Paradise
4) Demi @ Demi Doodles
5) Lisa @ Dressed Damsel
7) Sinead @ Natural Beauty
8) Joey @ Pretty Chic
9) Nazee @ Retro Cosmetic
11) Alexandra @ Sweet Dreams

MY QUESTIONS:

1) What is the worst make-up product you have tried?
2) Favourite place to shop for beauty products?
3) What kind of camera do you use to take photos for your blog?
4) How long has your blog been open for?
5) What do you enjoy blogging about most?
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
7) Who is your favourite artist/band?
8) What's your favourite social networking site?
9) Do you prefer GFC or Bloglovin?
10) What's your favourite eyeshadow?
11) What's the oldest beauty product in your collection?


Hope you enjoyed this post!
P.S. What do you think of my new background?

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

6 comments:

  1. Ooh love OPI and I'd love to be a full-time beauty writer :) Dita von Teese is a great beauty idol pick - she is totally flawless! love your answers xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming back to read them ^_^ xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.