Thursday, 7 March 2013

Mini ELF Haul (with swatches!)

ELF is one of my favourite brands and I haven't bought anything from them in quite a while. Although I love my high-end products, getting something good for an affordable price is great too. I thought I'd see if there was anything that caught my eye on their website and picked out these 3 products. I haven't tried any of them out yet, but I will be reviewing them very soon. Let me know if you have tried any of these. What did you think of them?





ELF Studio Glitter Gloss in Twinkle Pink
£3.75




ELF Studio Baked Blush in Passion Pink
£3.75




ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Check Me Out
£2.50

Hope you have a lovely day. :)
I'm back tomorrow with an MUA review!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.