Saturday, 9 March 2013

Beauty Wishlist #3

Hello lovelies!
I'm back with the second edition of my Beauty Wishlist series. If you missed last month's post, basically I post about 5 beauty items that I REALLY want. I would love some feedback from you guys if you have tried any of the products I've featured. It might just sway me to take the plunge and buy it! To have a look at what I was lusting after in February, click here!


1.
NYX
Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe in Enchanting
£5.50
I already purchased this product a while ago and absolutely LOVED it. I then showed it to my Mum who decided that she liked it, so me being the dafty that I am, gave her it. Just last week I asked her if she used it and she offered to give me it back, but could she find it? NO! Major sadface.

2.
Benefit
Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner
£7.00
As I was preparing for this post, I went onto Benefit's site to double check the price of these. To my surprise, they were reduced from £14 to £7 each. Naturally, I jumped on it, so I can review these soon! I've wanted to try them for a long time after seeing great reviews. I bought the colours Stiletto and Sippin' N Dippin'.

3.
MAC
Betty Powder Blush in Cream Soda (Limited Edition)
£19.00
This gorgeous blush is from the recent Archie's Girls collection. I kept putting off buying it and then when I went to actually but it it was sold out! Gah! If you've spotted it on any other sites, then let me know. There are only two listed on eBay which I am watching.

4.
Ecotools
Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set
£15.99
I haven't bought any brushes in so long and thought this would be good for my collection.

5.
Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove
£34.95
Okay, I know this is probably a novelty that will eventually wear off, but everyone is talking about it. I just cannot bring myself to pay 35 quid for it. Maybe a magical fairy will drop it on my doorstep. *shrug*

I hope you enjoyed my March Beauty Wishlist!
If you want to make any suggestions for future blog posts, please feel more than free.
Enjoy your weekend wherever you are!

Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. I like the bamboo brushes xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may invest next month :)

      Naomii x

      Delete
  2. I pretty much love anything Benefit and the cream shadows are great.

    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for them to be delivered haha :| Hoping it will be today!

      Naomii x

      Delete
  3. I love Eco Tools brushes! They may be a cheaper alternative, but they are great quality!

    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely getting them next month!
      x

      Delete
  4. I've just bought the eco tools brush set on Ebay for £4.99! There's rumours that they might be fake but they re really good if they are! I wouldn't know any different!

    Thanks for following!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! Do they shed? I don't buy any beauty stuff from eBay anymore because of the fakes :(
      No problem :) thanks for following me too
      x

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.