Thursday, 14 March 2013

Glossybox March 2013

Hello lovelies!
It's that time of the month again: Glossybox time! March's theme is City Chic. I really loved this month's box. I would use every product in it so it was good value for me. If you're not subscribed, you can get your very own box at www.glossybox.co.uk.
Did you like what was in your box this month? Let me know in the comments. To see what's inside, keep reading!





Cute stickers!


TRESemmé
Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray
Full-size: £4.69 / 500ml


Juicy Couture
Couture La La
Full-size: £63 / 100ml




Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics
Lip Blush
Full-size: £12 / 2.5g


Nails Inc
St. James
Full-size: £11 for 10ml


Elizabeth Arden
Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free
Full-size: £25 / 50ml

Have a lovely day :)
Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

7 comments:

  1. what a great box :) I've been wanting to subscribe to glossybox for ages but some months it doesn't seem worth it for what's in there. I'd be happy with this months though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Stacey. Some months are definitely better than others. You might still be able to get March's box on the site

    Naomii x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes really are so cute. I'm going to have to invest, me thinks :-)

    Allie xo

    Spring Sale Now On!
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so irritated when they send perfume samples, especially since we can get them for free for the store.

    Now following from the FB group

    :)

    xo
    Ange Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. ^_^ I'd rather not get perfume samples, but it is good when you find one that you like
      xx

      Delete
  5. The UK Glossybox is always pretty cool. :)
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.