Monday, 25 March 2013

Etsy Wishlist #1

Etsy is one of my favourite sites to browse through. I could literally sit there for hours and look at all the cute, handmade goodness. You can grab some real bargains, connect with others and even start your own shop. I was thinking of learning to make handmade jewellery, but I need to research supplies first of all. Today I'm showing you the items on my favourites that I want in my life. Warning: skulls everywhere.


1. Nirvana lyrics t-shirt / 2. Ceramic black skull mug
3. Swarovski star stud earrings / 4. Shooting stars earrings
5. Day of the dead skull earrings / 6. Multicolour sugar skull + cross bracelet
7. Tiny cream skull bracelet / 8. Adjustable two skull bangle
9. Kurt Cobain t-shirt / 10. Zelda Triforce lamp

Do you use Etsy? What's on your wishlist?
Let me know in the comments!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.